ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE BY CALLING US ON 01384 377707
Full Throttle Main Raceway FULLY OPEN
Full Throttle Cadet Raceway PARTIALLY OPEN (over 7’s only)
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Here at The Full Throttle Raceway our customer’s safety has always been our number one priority. We aim to continue to provide an amazing karting experience that is safe for everyone. To reduce the risk of Covid-19 infection we will be introducing the following safety measures:
- Face coverings must be worn.
- All karting sessions must be pre booked prior to arrival (please do not just turn up).
- Cashless payments preferred.
- All staff will be temperature checked at the start of each shift and issued with PPE.
- The capacity of the venue will be significantly reduced to allow for space for all customers.
- Restricting the number of spectators to one spectator per driver.
- Hand sanitising stations have been placed at frequent intervals around the venue and customers will be asked to use the stations upon arrival.
- Karting driver briefings will be held in our newly extended spectator area to ensure adequate distance from other drivers.
- Race balaclavas and gloves are compulsory. Bring your own or they can be purchased on the day at £4 per set.
- All race equipment, helmets/race suits will be sanitised prior to and after every use, using the latest O-Zone sanitising units, proven to eliminate viruses. Helmets are also available for purchase or feel free to bring your own.
- A one-way customer flow has been introduced to ensure that customers can remain 1+ metres apart at all times.
- Washrooms are cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.